Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thank you, Thank you!

I made a trip to IKEA today. It infuriated me to no end... I ended up leaving without getting anything. However, while waiting for IKEA to open, I browsed around Michael's and found the perfect (seriously though) frames for the "Have a Seat" project.

Now I just need to wait for the stamps and the "Well Worn" DSP to arrive and I can start to create.

I made some more thank you cards using the Mojo Monday sketch. The patterned paper was a very happy find at Michael's this morning :)

And remember this post where I talked about that tiny bit of "Kiwi Kiss" I had left? It's gone... and so is the tiny piece of Kiwi Kiss ribbon.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what I'm going to do without this colour! I know that Pear Pizzaz and the new Lucky Limeade are close... but there were so many times where Kiwi Kiss was just, well, right.


Thank you

(MOJO205)

No supplies were harmed in the making of these card!
Cardstock :: Island Indigo (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU), Brown, Yellow, White
Ink :: Island Indigo (SU)
Stamp :: "Thank You" from the Short & Sweet set
Embellishments :: $1 ribbon, Pearl dots, Kiwi Kiss ribbon (SU)
Tools :: Dimensionals (SU), Cuttlebug + dot embossing folder,
Scallop Oval Punch (SU), Large Oval Punch (SU) Scallop border punch
Pinking sheers, 2-way glue pen (SU)

Hubby is out tonight, so me and the kiddo are having a pizza/movie night. Really looking forward to it :)

Off to rent "Tangled"...

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment