Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An early start

I adore this week's Color Throwdown palette.
I adore Crumb Cake cardstock.
I adore actual Crumb Cake.
I adore it all so much I just couldn't wait to dive into this challenge.
This week: So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake

I don't adore that the purple ribbon photographed much darker (and bluer!) than it actually is.

Love You
(CTD156)

No supplies were harmed in the making of these card!
Cardstock :: Crumb Cake (SU), Cream
Ink :: Wisteria Wonder (SU)
Stamp :: "Love You" from the Short & Sweet set
Embellishments :: Pearl dots (purple and yellow), Butterfly edging, button from my stash, ribbon from my SIL wedding, Paper flowers
Tools :: Dimensionals (SU), Scallop Oval Punch (SU), Large Oval Punch (SU), my fingernails

Movie has been watched, and child has been cuddled.

Counting the minutes until I can go picky up my mom from the airport!...

-tb:oxo

1 comment: