Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ColourQ Fantastic-ness

There are a lot of things I love about the ColourQ challenge this week.
  • It's their 100th! I've only been participating for the last month or so, but I'm a huge fan of even numbers. 
  • It's a combination of a sketch challenge and a colour challenge. Wicked.
  • I got to browse through 99 excitingly awesome colour palettes to decide on which one to use this week.

Ya, you tell me that's not awesome.

Not to mention - I got new product today. So I'm thrilled to bits. Even at 11:00pm :)

I followed this sketch and challenge #27 (with the following colours: Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, White)




 Kindness Matters
(CQC100)

No supplies were harmed in the making of this card!
Cardstock :: Soft Suede (SU), Tempting Turquoise (SU), Tangerine Tango (SU), Whisper White (SU)
Paper :: Beyond the Garden DSP (SU), Night of Navy DSP
Stamps :: "Kindness Matters" set (SU)
Ink :: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Embellishments :: Paper butterflies
Tools ::
Decorative Label punch (SU), Scallop Edge punch, dimensionals (SU), sponge

I've been surrounded by kindness the last little while, and this seemed very fitting.

Feeling blessed...
-tb:oxo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Tara! Love the colors you chose and how you used them. Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and fun!! Thanks for playing with us at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! This is one of my fave combos & you did a great job! Thank you so much for playing with our 100th challenge at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete