Saturday, August 20, 2011

I did it!

I finally did it. I took advantage of the August Stampin' Up! promotion and ordered me some Designer Series Paper. Yippee! I'm so thrilled.

Pocket Full of Posies
(I think it's a shame they advertise their DSPs like this on the website -
mainly because you can't see how completely awesome it is!!)

Timeless Portraits


Well Worn

Beyond the Garden
Today, my hubby and son are off to a wedding. I was supposed to be attending as well, but seeing as I've been having contractions lately, it's 30C outside, and the wedding is in the middle of a golf course (with quite the walk to get there!), I've been 'ordered' to stay home. Bed-rest is very bitter sweet!

Here are my handsome guys on their way to the big event. Little HBo was less than impressed about getting his picture taken today.

Normally, he's all smiles for pictures! I snapped this one the other day. We had just finished playing with his new "Melissa & Doug" transportation stamps, so I completely understand the ear to ear grin! I look like that after playing with stamps too...

Enjoying pretty papers and handsome boys...

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment