Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Mojo Monday Challenge

I'm all about "firsts" these days! and in keeping with the uncomfortableness of stepping outside of my "own little world", I have decided not only to do the Mojo Monday challenge, but actually submit it.

Look at me grow.

I saw the sketch, and I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it - until, that is, I noticed (out of my exceptional amazing peripheral vision) this robot paper I had bought ages ago to do something for my son. With his birthday coming up, I knew it was good timing!

Celebrate my son, celebrate like it's your last days as an 'only child' :)
(MOJO202)

Materials -
*Burgundy text is Stampin' Up! product line
Paper :: "Blast Off" from the 'Rockets 'N' Sprockets' set by Recollections
Cardstock :: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Ink :: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Stamps :: "Celebrate" from the Lexicon of Love set
Etc :: Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss ribbon


Now, on with the rest of my August birthday list cards!

August Card List:
1. Step-dad's birthday
2. Hunter's birthday
3. Wedding
4. Birth announcements for our baby (due Sept 8)
5. Birthday "Thank You" cards for my sons b-day party guests.

Enjoying the sun...

-tb:xox

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you nailed it! What a fun card,loving the little rockets on your triangles!

    ReplyDelete