Monday, August 15, 2011

2 for 1 Christmas

Time to get my mojo workin....

Today, I decided to do two versions of the Mojo Monday sketch because I loved it so much. Also... I just can't seem to get enough of the "Dasher" stamp from Stampin' Up! Here's the sketch I was working with today:

And below you will find the two cards I made using that sketch as inspiration!

Dasher on Doily
(MOJO204)

Dasher - Very Merry
(MOJO204)

Materials -
Cardstock :: Whisper White (SU)
Ink :: Chocolate Chip (SU), Riding Hood Red (SU)
Stamps :: Dasher (SU), "Very Merry" from the Short & Sweet Set (SU)
Etc :: Lrg oval punch (SU), Scalloped oval punch (SU), corner rounder, Pearl dots, dimensionals (SU), red brads, paper doily.


And, as a wee bonus, because I just can't help myself - this is a link to my husband's blues band (hubby plays the drums, my father-in-law is singing). They do a cover of "Mojo", which sadly is not on the website, but you can check out 4 other covers they do under the audio section.
ROLLIN' STEADY

Feeling bluesy, but in a good way!...

-tb:oxo

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card using this sketch. It has the spirit of the sketch but you have made it all your own. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are super...great reindeer!!!

    ReplyDelete