Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. "

Next weekend we have a wedding to attend. Last year was so full of weddings that I thought I'd had enough of them - but it turns out I'm actually looking forward to this.

The following card was made for the event...
Materials -
Paper :: ??
Cardstock :: Blushing Bride (SU), K
Ink :: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamps :: "Congratulations" and "Welcome to the wedded bliss club"
from the Congrats set (SU)
Etc :: Pearl dots, $1 Ribbon

I let the paper do the talking in this one and kept it super simple. Laziness? Likely :)

August Card List:
1. Step-dad's birthday - not blogged
2. Hunter's birthday
3. Wedding
4. Birth announcements for our baby (due Sept 8)
5. Birthday "Thank You" cards for my sons b-day party guests.

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment