Friday, August 19, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Hold on... it's still August.

I should have forewarned that today was going to be a post-heavy day.

To celebrate my last day of work, I made a bunch of cards. I basically used this evening as a 'catch-up' on all the challenges I've been wanting to participate in that I haven't yet! Earlier this evening, I posted my birthday cake card for the Play Date Cafe colour challenge. And now, I'm going to post a very 'traditional' Christmas card based on the Pals Paper Arts sketch (which I love so much!).

I say 'traditional', and I mean that in the sense that the it's green, white and red. Perhaps 'standard' would have been a better word?

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!
(PPA107)

No supplies were harmed in the making of this card!
Cardstock :: Whisper White (SU), Red
Paper :: Random xmas paper, white/red stripes
Ink :: Riding Hood Red (SU), Wild Wasabi (SU)
Stamps :: ?? can't remember :(
Embellishments :: !!ZERO!! ... I can't believe it ...
Tools :: Dimensionals (SU)

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my step-mother's passing. My thoughts are with my dad today.

-tb:oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment