Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dress for Success? I have a hard time showering...

I'm incredibly fortunate in that my employer is allowing me to work from home for the last two weeks before I depart on maternity leave. I've been enjoying it immensely and am actually quite surprised at how much I can accomplish sitting in 'comfy' pants and a t-shirt.

Needless to say, this weeks Pals Paper Arts theme, "Dress for Success", kind of made me chuckle. I do get up every morning and shower, and even attempt at putting on clean clothes, but I'm certainly not getting fancy with my bad self!

Hopefully, their equation for success (1 piece of designer series paper, 1 punch and 1 sentiment) has held true for this card as well.

Very Merry, indeed
(PPA106)

Materials -
Paper :: Riding Hood Red designer series paper (SU)
Cardstock :: Crumb Cake (SU), White, Chocolate
Ink :: Chocolate Chip (SU), Riding Hood Red (SU)
Stamps :: "Very Merry" from the Short & Sweet set + "Dasher"
Etc :: Picot ribbon, Dazzling Diamond glitter (SU), Scalloped punch
*Blue items are my challenge requirements

I was SO excited to get my new "Dasher" the other day. I love that little guy... Also, I got to try out my new regals Designer Series Paper. I like feeling regal.

Already thinking about Christmas...

-tb:oxo

1 comment:

  1. Great holiday card. I love all of the sparkle in the antlers. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete