Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thanks for your hospitality

My entry for Pals Paper Arts challenge. What I love about participating in these challenges is that although I may have made this card regardless, same design and vision - I most certainly would not have chosen these colours! And they are lovely!

It helps push my boundries, and sends me miles away from my comfort zone :) Which is an awesome place to be. Goodbye, comfort zone - Thank you for your hospitality all these years.



Thanks
(PPA114)
No supplies were harmed in the making of this card!   
Cardstock :: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberr, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
 Paper :: Pockeyfull of Posies DSP
Stamp :: Kindness Matters
Ink :: Lucky Limeade
Embellishments :: Pearl Dots (MS)
Tools :: Decorative label punch, dimensionals, corner punch (MS)



Hope everyone is doing well today! It's gorgeous here, and after a wee snack, my boys and I are going for a walk :)

-tb:oxo


3 comments:

  1. Cute cute card!!! I love this color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scattering of flowers - and colors - across your card! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love all of the random flowers. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete