Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bike Riding!

We've had such beautiful weather here the past couple of days. It's the perfect 'end' to the summer!

I've been wanting to get a bike now for ages. I used to love the feeling of going for a bike ride - the wind, the speed at which I could get to places! You could see so much in such a short period of time :) Plus, if the going gets a bit tough, you can just switch to a lower gear and off you go again.

 I found this super cute stamp at Michael's for $1.50. I couldn't resist it!! And when I saw the colours for this week's Colour Throwdown challenge, I knew exactly how I wanted to use it.

Pool Party, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel, Early Espresso

The quote is one by John F. Kennedy - and boy, did he hit the nail on the head!

Bike Ride
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride" - JFK
(CTD162)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends :)

-tb:oxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet bike image! Great job with the Color Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete