Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Hi, my name is Tara, and I have a problem"

I can't stop making cards. I guess it's not really a 'problem', exactly... but it's getting in the way of sleep. I'll stay up until 11 or 12 making cards. Fortunately, they are all for a purpose - I'm not just stockpiling random cards for later (wait a second! this sounds like a great idea!).

June card list included:
Father's Day cards (X4)
Babysitter's daughter's birthday
Anniversary card/scrapbook (which I have yet to post about...)
A bunch of stock thank you cards (Oh, I guess I have stockpiled)

July card list is:
1. Babysitter's other daughter's birthday
2. Friends wedding shower
3. Hubby's birthday
4. Sister-in-Law's birthday
5. Father-in-Law's birthday
6. HBo's Birthday party invitations (eek... need to do these super soon)
7. Nephew's 1st (!!) birthday
8. Stock Thank You cards

So, for now, I've started with #1 and #2... and a bit of #8

Birthday - Accordian Card:


Materials -
::
Paper - "Cottage Pixie Garden" by Chatterbox (double sided)
:: Stamps -"Happy Birthday" balloon from Hero Arts
::Embellishments - textured flower decals from Dollarama (that's right!)
:: Cardstock - White & Pink



Wedding Shower - Gate fold card + Envelope:
(These are their wedding colours)
Materials -
::
Paper - "Orange Dots" by Recollections
:: Stamp - Quite the Pear from some random cheapo Michael's set
::
Embellishments - Green gems
::
Punch - 1 1/2" circle punch + Fancy corner punch
:: Cardstock - Turquoise & White


Stock Thank You cards:



For the record, I can't wait to get awesome stamps. I've got a Stampin' Up! wish list going of about $700... let's see how that works out ;)

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment