Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monkeying Around

I had some scrap paper I got from a series called "Monkeying Around" by Recollections (which I believe is the Michael's brand...).

As I was organizing my cardstock, I happily realized that the series goes wonderfully with the 2010-2012 In Colours (particularly Pear Pizzaz and Peach Parfait). Again, I figure while I have all the supplies out, I may as well make 2 or 3!

Stripey Birthday


Monkey Birthday

Materials used for these cards -
*Burgundy text is Stampin' Up! product line
Paper :: "Sock Stripe" and "Funky Disco Spin" from the Monkeying Around series by Recollections
Cardstock :: Pear Pizzaz and Peach Parfait
Ribbon :: Elan double face satin in blue
Punches :: Scalloped Oval Punch and Large Oval Punch and Scalloped Border Punch (on loan!)
Ink :: Calypso Coral (2011-2013 In Colour)
Stamp :: "Best Wishes" from the Short & Sweet set

And that, my friends, concludes the July birthday card list! YES!
July card list is:
1. Babysitter's other daughter's birthday
2. Friends wedding shower
3. Hubby's birthday
4. Sister-in-Law's birthday
5. Father-in-Law's birthday
6. HBo's Birthday party invitations
7. Nephew's 1st (!!) birthday
8. Stock Thank You cards

Feeling very accomplished!

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment