Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SU Open House

Tonight I went to a Stampin' Up! open house to show off the new catalogue. I went with the awesome AP. Love that girl.

I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did! Normally I'm a bit stand-offish in those situations. I'm in a strangers house, using their products that they spent good money on, snooping at their stuff (their cards, not their personals! haha), drinking their lemonade and eatin' their snacks.

However, I guess that's what an open house is all about, isn't it?!

I bought some things. Those things make me happy! AND, I got to experience my first "make and take". That part was a bit strange to me - relinquishing control over colour, stamps choice, layout, etc - but the lovely part of it is that everything was cut and scored, so it was actually quite fun.

Something I hope to do again in the future.

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment