Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finished!

Finished:
I wrote about a cuddly caterpillar that I was making for my son. I've finally finished it!

Also, I quickly crocheted up a ball and a cube for Hunter as well. They are far from perfect, but he doesn't seem to mind. :)


Still in Progress:
Hunters Snuggle Sack is coming along not too badly. I'm getting slightly bored of the endless miles of stockinette stitch, but the break to for the zipper opening helps a little. At least there is a "start" and "finish" available to me on a row-by-row basis.

New:
I've cast on a new project, however, I'm a bit concerned about the complexity of it. Here I thought knitting lace would be a breeze. Not the case :(
It's being knit out of Misti Alpalca (100% baby Alpalca) - Hand Painted Lace in Sugar Sand(29).
Love it! My fiance thinks it looks like the colour of the inside of a band-aid. He actually enjoys winding up skeins of yarn for me, and he comes up with some pretty funny observations while doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment