Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Great Unveil

So, the time has come, the great 'unveil'.

HBo's big-boy room has been finished (and lived in!) for over a month now. I think it's time I get into the swing of things and finally post the end result - which, if I do say so myself, is awesome.

The "Before" pictures come with the following preface:

Dear viewer,
If you are visiting this blog, you are, no doubt 1 of 2 things: 1) incredibly fantastic, or 2) a relative or close friend who I have given the link to. In all likelihood, you are both (which makes you 3, I think). The reason you are so incredibly fantastic is that you know and (inevitably) love me for all that I am; even the flaws. Below, in the "before" picture you are about to witness, you will notice that I care very little about my spare room and keeping it tidy. And yes, as a matter of fact, I DID let my mother spend the night in that thing - I assure you though, it wasn't quite
that bad. Not quite...

Thank you,
Tara

On with it..

Before:


During!:



AFTER!:





HBo's exact words upon opening the door for the first time were: "Oh my gosh!! I don't believe this". His parental units done did good, I think.

We are so happy he loves it...

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment