Sunday, March 22, 2009

MMMMMeatiness

Finally, the snow is melting and the sun is shining and warm. It's great! With all this warm weather, BBQ season is quickly approaching. As such, I have started to perfect my BBQables.

Tonight, we experimented with a new recipe. It was one of those recipes that I just "winged".

Herb and Garlic Feta Burger
1 pkg extra lean ground beef
1 egg
feta cheese
herbs of your choosing (I used parsley, italian seasoning)
Chopped green onions

- Mix feta, herbs and green onions together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix egg with uncooked ground beef. Make thin flat patties and spoon 1 tablespoon of feta mixture on top. Make another thing flat patty and lay on top.
- Push sides together to prevent cheese from oozing out.
- BBQ! (or fry... or whatever you need to do to not make it pink anymore.)

Yum, yum, yum. I had it on a nice bun with regular hamburger fixin's, and it was divine. divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment