Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby "Thank You"s

Last week I attended another card class. I have to say, I never thought I would be going into strangers houses and sitting down to make cards. Surprisingly, I find it incredibly enjoyable spending time with like-minded individuals, regardless how little I know them! :) Luckily for me, the lovely AP accompanied me again. These things are always better with a good friend.

So, I think it's fair to say that I'm in it for the long haul. I love making cards. I can't stop! I even dream about stamping! The other night I had a dream that I couldn't make my mind up about which stamp set to buy next, and when I finally placed my order and went home, I felt so disappointed that I didn't get a different set. So, I called up the demonstrator and bought 1 of everything. If only!!

My husband has been having stamping dreams as well, only he calls them "nightmares". He had a dream that I was hosting a workshop at our house, and after 2 people had arrived, there was a work crisis and I needed to step out of the house for a minute. As soon as I left, 300 people showed up with beer and various other types of alcohol and trashed our house! hahaha...

Anyway...

Baby Thank You Card (I made two identical cards):

Materials -
*Burgundy text is Stampin' Up! product line
Paper :: "Polka Dots on Text" by K&Company
Cardstock :: Pool Party, Brown and Cream (both cheapo stock)
Ink :: Chocolate Chip and Pool Party
Stamps :: "Thank You" and Diaper Pin from the Short & Sweet set
Etc :: Scalloped Oval Punch, Large oval Punch, Dimensionals

Quite clearly, I don't own very many stamp sets - If it seems like I use the Short & Sweet set a lot, it's because I do... ; ) If only my dream were true and I could add some variety to my sentiments!

Always dreaming...

-tb:oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment